undetectable suicide method
a***@yahoo.com
2009-05-15 04:58:23 UTC
Are there undetectable suicide methods? I'm interested in knowing what
they are....wouldn't want to leave a bad memory behind.
o***@gmail.com
2009-05-15 05:38:03 UTC
how serious are you?
o***@gmail.com
2009-05-15 05:44:40 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Are there undetectable suicide methods? I'm interested in knowing what
they are....wouldn't want to leave a bad memory behind.
how serious are you?
There are a few i can think of. I only ask cause i wouldnt want to
entice a situation that wasn't fully committed to the act. I get
guilty on this site quick.
spaceman
2009-05-15 07:41:15 UTC
Please ask your questions to the invisible man :-D
s***@yahoo.com
2009-05-15 17:28:05 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Are there undetectable suicide methods? I'm interested in knowing what
they are....wouldn't want to leave a bad memory behind.
You could use this method - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_device#Exit.27s_euthanasia_device
all you would need is a friend to remove the two items .......... of
course that would leave them subject
to potential issues
l***@gmail.com
2009-05-16 06:25:43 UTC
A bad memory? I'd rather go out with a BIG bang than disappear from
'seemingly' natural causes.
o***@gmail.com
2009-05-16 09:17:52 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Are there undetectable suicide methods? I'm interested in knowing what
they are....wouldn't want to leave a bad memory behind.
car accident off cliff while intoxicated. DOnt recomemnd, just stating
the obvious