Dehydration method: my personal experience
rawfood
2006-06-01 17:30:56 UTC
I often fast a lot for health reasons. The purer your diet the easier
it is to go without water too.

I think people fail the dehydration method because they go straight
into it cold turkey.

Look at it this way: you are planning on entering the next realm of
whatever lies after death. So this is going to be a spiritual
experience. in the sense that only your spirit, if anything, will be
involved in what comes next. since your body obviously won't.

So it is good to purify your body and mind ahead of time anyhow. A good
way to do this is by purifying the diet. Do this for a few weeks or
months. And then you may be ready for dehydration.

To do this eat just salad for a few days, then just water for a day or
two. this will make it easier to go into dehydration mode. If you just
ate a bag of potato chips and then try to kill yourself a few hours
later, your body will be so out of balance that you will have to drink
water. however, when you purify your diet for a few days or weeks ahead
of time, your body goes into fasting or total fast(no water) with far
more ease.

I personally once went about 5 days with no water or food. If you are
relatively pure from eating lite for a while then this is actually a
quite joyful experience. Believe it or not I was not suicidal at the
time, and also there was a bird that had injured itself and was also
fasting. I was on a beach at the time and the bird was a seagull.

Dehydration is the only universal method of suicide that mother nature
devised. Animals do it all the time. As a child a dove that injured
itself I took into my room and tried to feed and water it. but it just
sat there blinking at me for days and refused to eat or drink. It was
ready to die and that is just what it did.

Do a search for dehydration on the internet and you will see medical
articles by hospice workers who claim that cancer or old age victims
who refuse water and food die within 10 days to 14 days. And the
patients almost never report pain. in fact dehydration is generally
supposed to create a sense of great happiness or euphoria. This is what
i experienced many years ago.

A natural method that is part of our genetics! certainly a caveman who
fell into a ravine and broke his legs with no way to survive would have
dehydrated to death. this has been happening to all creatures on the
earth for millions of years. So it is clearly the most comfortable and
familiar way of any suicide method. Our bodies know what is going on.

And to those who claim it is painful or who say that you really want a
drink bad the first few days. This is only true if like i said you go
from eating cheeseburgers and a coke every day straight into
dehydration. The medical facts of painful dehydration for those who
gradually wean off of nourishment the weeks before cannot be found.

Possibly the best method is to prepare to dehydrate, then dehydrate for
a few days or a week. you will actually feel better and more happy and
spiritual as the body enters a euphoric state of centeredness. You
basically will experience what jesus and moses did when they fasted,
that is why they fasted because it makes you feel good. Anyhow, then
you will take your 16 gauge needle which you have ordered online from a
vet supply or whatever (it is legal in most states). Stick this needle
into a vein or preferably and artery (see needle method posts). Then
you will already be dehydrated and then blood loss will help speed
along the process.
Pete
I hardly think Jesus and Moses fasted in order to "feel good."
t***@cashette.com
2006-06-01 18:28:05 UTC
It all depends.

If you need to interact with people, and go about places,
dehydration/fasting can be very painful. It can also lead to "mental
ilness". Your brain changes with these conditions and it kind of
alters your personality.

I can't elaborate on my specifics but at the end I became addicted to
sugar, which I am still addicted to (Those mcflurries are nasty.
There's got to be at least 200 grams in there), and I have a pain in my
left eye which hasn't gone away since a while ago.

I don't know if it's because of the starving or because of the torture
from certain people whom I will get back at.

Not to mention that when you starve yourself, you _WILL_ have problems
sleeping.

So unless you're isolated/rich, in which case I wouldn't recommend
suicide, this method isn't good.

BTW, animals will eat again if treated properly. You just have t give
them a reason to live like provide excessive comfort, high quality
foods/medication. Severely injured or terminally ill/untreatable
animals will not eat, however this changes from species/subspecies to
another.

I have a pet which is sick and will eat if I feed him specially.
Although before I CTB I will euthanize him.
along the process.
rawfood
2006-06-01 22:02:33 UTC
Death by fasting and long fasting in general I definitely do not
recommend. in normal fasting one eats no food but drinks lots of
water. A person can easily live 6 weeks and most people live 2 months
like this at least. some people can go for 6 months if they are obese.

However, in dehydration a person rarely lives more than 3 weeks. And
typical time for death is 2 weeks. If one does something to sweat a
lot like go to a hot place then that time is less as the body can sweat
many pints per day.

In starvation when one does not eat but drinks water, the body will
painfully digest itself. Supposedly starvation is much more painful.

With dehydration a person doesn't even have what is neccessary to to
think or maintain conciousness very long. With no water death sets in
much more quickly as nutrients and oxygen can't even reach the organs.

This is what it boils down to for me. Unless people who read this post
have done proper fasting they don't understand how good it can feel.
Part of the problem with all these posts on this group is that people
are so depressed and scared of life that they don't have the strength
to even face death. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The
thought
of a gun to the head or even a plastic bag and some pills is not
pleasant or doable for many people.

By gradually preparing for dehydration a person becomes much more
connected with their spiritual side well before the actual moment of
leaving this life for the next.

But don't believe me alone. Do a search and you will find credible
hospice journals about this. Do a search for dehydration at
http://www.annals.org/

Why does this work? Why does dehydration cause a person to feel more
emotionally okay with death? Why did spiritual people throughout
history do things like this? Because believe it or not it is all the
toxins and overeating in your body that causes a person to become so
indecisive and worried about everything. To become a coward afraid of
that natural thing that we all must face: death. I don't ever want to
be one of those people who fears for 30 years the day when my end
comes. That isnt living. being afraid of death is only being afraid of
living, as death is only the beginning of the next life. How do I know?
Well, show me anything in this universe that has an ending or a
beginning. Even when paper burns it creates heat and the molecules
disperse. But is this the end of the things that made up the paper?
Scientists know that energy and matter never dissappear, they only
change form. The same is true of your spirit. it is just another enrgy.

Another reason: Why do some people have good lives and others horrible
short and painful ones? Many people tell me that this is the only life
i'll ever experience so live it well. So what happens after i die? Do I
just sit in a little room looking at my life in instant replay over and
over? Makes no sense. That means innocent kids in slums who die from
stab wounds at the age of 8 never experience any other life but their
own hellish one. Bullshit.
There are many lives for us to live. The reason that some of us have it
harder than others
is because in our last life we probably had it pretty good but we
didn't help others or were general assholes. So we are paying for it
now. Or maybe just some of our lifetimes are good and some are not so
good. Because that is the nature of the universe that we experience
things that are good sometimes and things that are not good other
times. if there wasn't this duality then there would only be one thing
in the whole universe: GOD. A state of being where everything in the
universe is one. there is no up or down , no right or left, no male or
female, no pain or pleasure.

When we talk about god what are we really talking about? We are talking
about how even though the universe is currently divided up into all the
trillions of little pieces and people and planets, that we are still
connected. Because at some level or at some time we will be one again,
with no division. An absolute. As in absolute god, which is what
religions speak of.

Anyhow, there is no absolute in the current state of our lives. Things
change, have no beginning and no end. Tell me exactly when the human
race began! Tell me when it will end! Tell me when you had your first
concious thought as a baby. You dont know for sure, so how can you say
that death will be your last? And unless you sit around as a ghost for
the rest of eternity, even if it were the last thought you ever had,
you wouldn't be aware that you ever even lived because you will be
gone.

Anyone really wanting good insight should read the tibbetan book of the
dead (correct name is "tibbetan book of liberation in the between")
These monks have actually brought thoughts from a previous life into
new lives. in other words they remember their previous lives. their
minds were so strong that they could actually choose who they
reincarnated as
and where. That is science. Western science will never achieve this
without meditation for a whole lifetime like the monks do.
rawfood
2006-06-01 22:56:13 UTC
Jesus and moses sure did fast to feel good. Realize that "god" is not
something that they communicated with any better than you or i do. So
why were these men so spiritual? Because they were involved with groups
like the essenes who knew how to connect on a deeper level. one of
these methods was fasting. Do you actually believe that in a deep male
voice a god told them to fast? Come on, they were men just like us.
They fasted as many have for all of history because it helps one to
become more spiritually connected. If not for that reason, why? Because
"god" actually spoke to them? If you are religious then it is probably
against your religion to even be on this group.
t***@cashette.com
Hugh Watkins
2006-06-02 02:35:54 UTC
Post by rawfood
[...]
eaxactly

i am glad my mother did not know that

http://www.beliefnet.com/features/fasting_chart.html

there is a japanes shintoshrine where as a novice you run about a
marthon every day for years

when your time comes you total fast for about nine days
hallucinate

if you live you become a priest

seen in a tv documentary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto

http://eos.kokugakuin.ac.jp/modules/xwords/

Hugh W
rawfood
2006-06-02 20:19:16 UTC
The best thing about dehydration method is not only is it the most
natural method (creatures have been dying this way for millions of
years) but it is the only method that can pretty much be done anywhere
at anytime.

If you are in prison, in mental institution, lost in the wilderness,
disabled, handicapped, etc.. Now in some places they will try to force
feed you or water you. But many places forbid medical help against ones
own will. And also this kind of medical help and institutionalization
in general are very expensive and most governments aren't too keen on
spending lots of money this way. My understanding is that in the UK you
cannot receive medical treatment against your own wishes, even if
incarcerated. And there is also a trend toward that in the US. If
incarcerated it probably varies from state to state in the US..

But I still think everyone should spread word on this method. Because
it is a very good method and gentle which is what people want. And it
is the only method that there is even a glimmer of acceptance from the
general public and the medical community. That basically no one can
force feed you or force you to be hooked up to a tube for months, most
people recognize that right. Anything else and no one will ever accept
it. If you have cancer and are hospitalized they will never administer
lethal dose of meds. They will never give you a shotgun, they really
will just let you sit there for months until your money runs out. But
you can just say I refuse medical help and they have to let you die.

Kevorkian would have been much smarter to have just recommended
dehydration to his clients. He probably believes that they shouldn't
have to experience even the minimal pain of the dehydration method, for
him it was a principle thing, not about the best legal way. But then he
put himself into legal trouble when he could have helped his clients
with dehydration and not have gotten into legal trouble.

think how much less fear there would be in this world if people knew
there was a way to leave this life that was gentle and accessible at
anytime!
rawfood

anytime!
Hugh Watkins
2006-06-02 23:50:47 UTC
Post by rawfood
[...]
snip

now you are being dumb

a ghoul
no news in this

Hugh W
Hugh Watkins
2006-06-02 23:51:49 UTC
Post by rawfood
The best thing about dehydration method is not only is it the most
natural method
<< why post twice?

it only makes you look stupid

Hugh W
rawfood
2006-06-05 05:35:34 UTC
it was an accident. I have no idea why my post appeared twice.

Been searching the web and some "experts" claim that a person can die
in 4 days or even as little as a day of dehydration. Pretty much all
the symptoms that are listed are weakness, delirium, then
unconsciousness. People in hospitals usually seem to take over a week
to die, but that is probably because they do not use any energy
sweating or even walking.

Right at this moment I have not taken in any fluid or food for 24
hours. All I feel is a little dizzy and light headed. I think I'll go
lay in the sun for a few hours tomorrow and if I keep doing that I
might die in less than a week. On day 4 or 5 if I am getting bored I
will go ahead and take my 16 gauge needles which I bought online and
stick one in my arm or preferably my neck artery. The neck artery the
body cannot shut off blood supply to. The body will do that with the
arm. It will actually shut off blood to arms to keep it in the organs.
Anyhow , like i was saying once i use the needle to drain some of my
blood that should knock me out permanently and I should die in less
than 24 hours while unconcious.

You people can talk all you want about shotguns and drugs. Me I'll take
the tried and true way for millions of years. The only natural way. The
only way that the body really feels okay about.
deedledum
2006-06-05 06:01:24 UTC
Post by rawfood
You people can talk all you want about shotguns and drugs. Me I'll take
the tried and true way for millions of years. The only natural way. The
only way that the body really feels okay about.
Your method seems very peaceful and feasible. I commend you on, if not
an enlightened manner of thinking, a sophisitcatedly simple method of
suicide. I would disagree with some of your points involving
spirituality (I favor a much more entropic view of things), but to each
their own. I wish you luck.