ANONYMOUS SUICIDE CHAT ROOM
2***@hushmail.com
2008-12-06 03:12:32 UTC
hi,

I decided to create an anonymous chat room at the same site as the other
poster because he decided to require registration. mine does not require
registration....I'm not too familiar with how to open it so if you have
problems joining then please post here.

here's the link

http://www.chatzy.com/940705773944
2***@hushmail.com
2008-12-07 22:52:14 UTC
Post by 2***@hushmail.com
hi,
I decided to create an anonymous chat room at the same site as the other
poster because he decided to require registration. mine does not require
registration....I'm not too familiar with how to open it so if you have
problems joining then please post here.
here's the link
http://www.chatzy.com/940705773944
hi,

can people 'bump' this message....some people are visiting but most are
missing each other....if enough become aware of the room maybe we can
start some productive conversations...just bump whenever you see it's
nearly ready to disappear from the front page
want2ctb
2008-12-09 19:40:21 UTC
I've been to this room a couple of times, under a different name. I
like the real time interaction, but I am bothered by how many young
people I've come across. It was long ago I was young and I remember
the feelings I had back then as I've always been suicidal and
depressed. The main difference is that when I was younger I had
dreams and hope which helped me through. Those dreams and that hope
are all gone now and I'm much older.... Anyways

What I am trying to say... A space that is 25 or 30+ would be nice. I
think people relate to people around their own age, especially as they
get older. I'm also worried about any legal implications there are
about talking to a minor about this stuff, even if all you are doing
is letting them vent.