ANONYMOUS SUICIDE CHAT ROOM
2***@hushmail.com
2008-12-06 03:13:02 UTC
hi,

I decided to create an anonymous chat room at the same site as the other
poster because he decided to require registration. mine does not require
registration....I'm not too familiar with how to open it so if you have
problems joining then please post here.

here's the link

http://www.chatzy.com/940705773944
2***@hushmail.com
2008-12-07 22:52:11 UTC
Post by 2***@hushmail.com
hi,
I decided to create an anonymous chat room at the same site as the other
poster because he decided to require registration. mine does not require
registration....I'm not too familiar with how to open it so if you have
problems joining then please post here.
here's the link
http://www.chatzy.com/940705773944
hi,

can people 'bump' this message....some people are visiting but most are
missing each other....if enough become aware of the room maybe we can
start some productive conversations...just bump whenever you see it's
nearly ready to disappear from the front page
want2ctb
2008-12-09 19:40:21 UTC
I've been to this room a couple of times, under a different name. I
like the real time interaction, but I am bothered by how many young
people I've come across. It was long ago I was young and I remember
the feelings I had back then as I've always been suicidal and
depressed. The main difference is that when I was younger I had
dreams and hope which helped me through. Those dreams and that hope
are all gone now and I'm much older.... Anyways

What I am trying to say... A space that is 25 or 30+ would be nice. I
think people relate to people around their own age, especially as they
get older. I'm also worried about any legal implications there are
about talking to a minor about this stuff, even if all you are doing
is letting them vent.

Database (slave) 0.004051 s
44.2813 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'alt.suicide.methods' (4)
0.000134 s
0.000250 s
0.000181 s
0.000726 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000127 s
0.000300 s
0.000193 s
0.000580 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = '88VeSqYn' (1)
0.000990 s
0.000990 s
0.000990 s
0.000990 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '75431' (1)
0.000875 s
0.000875 s
0.000875 s
0.000875 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = '88VeSqYn' (1)
0.000274 s
0.000274 s
0.000274 s
0.000274 s
2.6953 kB
2.6953 kB
2.6953 kB
2.6953 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = '88VeSqYn' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000420 s
0.000420 s
0.000420 s
0.000420 s
2.6875 kB
2.6875 kB
2.6875 kB
2.6875 kB
Kohana 0.013496 s
44.3203 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (65)
0.000006 s
0.000614 s
0.000208 s
0.013496 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6819 kB
44.3203 kB
Requests 0.077912 s
412.8750 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"88VeSqYn/anonymous-suicide-chat-room" (1)
0.080020 s
0.080020 s
0.080020 s
0.080020 s
440.8984 kB
440.8984 kB
440.8984 kB
440.8984 kB
Thread controller 0.001050 s
27.7188 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.001050 s
0.001050 s
0.001050 s
0.001050 s
27.7188 kB
27.7188 kB
27.7188 kB
27.7188 kB
Thread parsing 0.059093 s
40.7344 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (2)
0.002101 s
0.025549 s
0.013825 s
0.027650 s
7.5547 kB
7.9844 kB
7.7695 kB
15.5391 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.002136 s
0.002136 s
0.002136 s
0.002136 s
16.1953 kB
16.1953 kB
16.1953 kB
16.1953 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.029155 s
0.029155 s
0.029155 s
0.029155 s
4.3828 kB
4.3828 kB
4.3828 kB
4.3828 kB
Three (1)
0.000152 s
0.000152 s
0.000152 s
0.000152 s
4.6172 kB
4.6172 kB
4.6172 kB
4.6172 kB
Load & uncompress 0.025487 s
5.9297 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.025487 s
0.025487 s
0.025487 s
0.025487 s
5.9297 kB
5.9297 kB
5.9297 kB
5.9297 kB
Application Execution (507) 0.020666 s 33.418700 s 0.197946 s 0.099045 s
749.6172 kB 4,534.3750 kB 1,358.3103 kB 1,064.1250 kB