Death by Dilantin
Man
2006-04-21 18:59:39 UTC
I get somehow medicine called Dilantin (phenytoinum). It write that lethal
dose is 2-5 grams for adults. In bottle is 10 grams. Can anybody describe
what is like suicide by Dilantin? Is it painful or you don t know anything?
Thanks.
Halon1211
2006-04-21 19:14:34 UTC
Post by Man
I get somehow medicine called Dilantin (phenytoinum). It write that lethal
dose is 2-5 grams for adults. In bottle is 10 grams. Can anybody describe
what is like suicide by Dilantin? Is it painful or you don t know anything?
Somehow? If you get Dilantin you must have a seizure disorder or some type
of epilepsy.
So, you already know what it does to you. Fatality from Dilantin is very
rare.
Man
2006-04-21 21:45:23 UTC
Post by Halon1211
Somehow? If you get Dilantin you must have a seizure disorder or some type
of epilepsy.
So, you already know what it does to you. Fatality from Dilantin is very
rare.
I know that Dilantin is antiepileptic drug. Im almost sure that fatality
from Dilantin is 99,99%, because in user guide (or however is that said) so
write. If you know more i would appriciate.
frickin
2006-04-22 00:40:46 UTC
I tried that route many moons ago. Took it w/ a six pack of beer & next
thing I knew I had a damn tube down my nose. They said I was up
"slowly" the next morning & when they weren't getting me to reply
normally, they called 911. Apparently I hadn't been puking either. So
to answer your question, I didn't remember any of it.
Halon1211
2006-04-22 01:25:33 UTC
Post by frickin
I tried that route many moons ago. Took it w/ a six pack of beer & next
thing I knew I had a damn tube down my nose. They said I was up
"slowly" the next morning & when they weren't getting me to reply
normally, they called 911. Apparently I hadn't been puking either. So
to answer your question, I didn't remember any of it.
Guess anti-seizure meds work about the same. I've been on Trileptal,
Topomax and Keppra. The only OD that left a lasting impression was the
Topomax. Had that annoying pins and needles feeling like when your legs
falls asleep for about 5 days. Trouble was I had it all over, including my
face. I've also read that carbamazine (Trileptal) screws up your liver,
which is probably part of the reason mine isn't working so hot these days.
Think I've come to the conclusion that unless I take atleast a full bottle
of every prescription I have none will work to ctb.
best wishes
Man
2006-04-23 22:49:08 UTC
Thnx everybody.