Ping California Psychopomp
c***@aol.com
2010-08-03 22:21:37 UTC
Could you let me know if 15 grams of Plaquenil will do the trick? I am
a little confused as I thought 12grams of Plaquenil
(hydroxychloroquine sulfate) was reliably lethal. I have already
started my antiemetics so I need to know fairly quickly. Thanks
California Psychopomp
2010-08-03 23:49:15 UTC
Below the line is what the "Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death" had to
say about using Chloroquine.

Keep in mind that others say they now recommend using 11 grams of
Chloroquine base, so you'll have to use the equivalent potency if you're
using the Sulphate, Phospate or the Hydroxy formulations of Chloroquine.

Chapter 5
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0
CHLOROQUINE

Chloroquine is used as a medicine against malaria and for treating
rheumatism of the joints. It is marketed in three forms: =A0=A0=A0=A0

- as a base.

- as a salt with sulphate or phosphate.
- as a hydroxyl compound.

For practical purposes the only thing one needs to know is that
chloroquine salts and hydroxychloroquine are not as strong as the
chloroquine base.

For this reason, in addition to the lethal dose of chloroquine base,
about 3 extra grams of the salts and the hydroxyl compound are required
for the lethal effect.

CAUSE OF DEATH

Death occurs through cardiac arrest.

LETHAL DOSE

The lethal dose is:
=A0=A0=A0=A0
- 8 grams of chloroquine base.
=A0
- 11 grams of chloroquine sulphate or chloroquine phosphate.

- 12 grams hydroxychloroquine.

When chloroquine is used for a self-chosen death, the use of sleeping
pills is necessary (see below).

NECESSARY SLEEPING PILLS

Chloroquine leaves the consciousness clear. For this reason, the
combination with sleeping pills is necessary in case of a self-chosen
death so that one does not consciously experience either the toxic
effect on the heart nor the muscular contractions and epileptic seizures
that may occur as a side effect of a chloroquine overdose.

According to the book "Departing Drugs" (1993), chloroquine should not
be combined with benzodiazepines: "Benzodiazepines (particularly
diazepam) could negate the lethal effect of chloroquine and so are less
suitable" (p. 22). The WOZZ research committee questions this advice.

The background to the advice in "Departing Drugs" is that in cases of
overdose with chloroquine, diazepam (Valium) is recommended as an
antidote.

The writers of "Departing Drugs" concluded from this that diazepam and
all the other benzodiazepines are unsuitable for use with chloroquine to
end one's life.
Research into the literature shows this advice to be unfounded.

Diazepam is indeed used to counteract chloroquine poisoning. But this
does not allow us to conclude that diazepam is an antidote to the lethal
effect of chloroquine on the heart.

Tests on animals have not confirmed this. Also, on theoretical grounds,
diazepam would not be expected to prevent cardiac arrest brought on by
chloroquine.

In our view, diazepam has been used by clinicians in emergency cases
against chloroquine poisoning because it suppresses muscular
contractions and epileptic seizures.

It is also exactly these contractions and seizures that one will want to
suppress in the case of a chloroquine overdose for a humane self-chosen
death. Diazepam and the other benzodiazepines are suitable for this.
They are not an antidote to the lethal effect of chloroquine on the
heart.

Instead of benzodiazepines, "Departing Drugs" recommends the sleeping
pill zopiclone, which has a different chemical structure from that of
benzodiazepines.
Zopiclone can be quite slow in inducing sleep. After taking it, one may
have to wait more than an hour before falling asleep.

Two cases in which this happened have been reported to WOZZ. This
implies that there is the risk of still being conscious when painful
muscular contractions occur. This has been a frightening experience both
for the person concerned and for those present. We therefore advise
against the use of zopiclone.

ADVISE OF THE RESEARCH COMMITTEE REGARDING SLEEPING PILLS IN COMBINATION
WITH CHLOROQUINE

We recommend using a combination of benzodiazepines that work quickly to
provide both a deep and long-lasting sleep when using chloroquine to
hasten death.

The long-acting benzodiazepines provide deep sleep, but can sometimes
take an hour to work, so that one might not yet be deeply asleep when
muscular contractions are brought on by the chloroquine. To fall into a
deep sleep quickly, the chloroquine and long-acting benzodiazepines
should be combined with another, fast-acting benzodiazepine.

HOW TO TAKE THE DRUG

Anti-emetics are essential, and the first choice is metoclopramide.

Chloroquine is so bitter that it can bring on retching or vomiting. It
is best not to grind the tablets, but to mask the bitter taste by taking
the tablets with some custard or yoghurt. The bitter taste can then be
washed away with water or milk. It is advisable not to drink too much,
as this can provoke vomiting.

The long-acting benzodiazepines must be taken at the same time as the
chloroquine.

It is better to take the fast-acting benzodiazepines last, to avoid
falling asleep while taking the chloroquine. With a very fast-acting
benzodiazepine, such as midazolam, one risks falling asleep within 5
minutes.

REPORTED CASES

12 planned deaths with chloroquine have been reported, all of them
successful.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
- 1 person used 14 grams of chloroquine sulphate.

- 5 others used 10 grams chloroquine sulphate each.

- 1 person used 8 grams of chloroquine base.

- 5 persons: the dose is unknown.

In 5 persons, death took place after 2-3 hours. In the other cases the
elapsed time to death is not known because no one was present.

The sleeping pills used were:
=A0
- 5 persons used zopiclone as a sleeping pill. =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

- 2 of them took 300 mg zopiclone; for the others the dose is not known.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

- For 2 persons who took zopiclone it took more than an hour to fall
asleep; one of them experienced painful muscular =A0 =A0 contractions
brought on by chloroquine while fully awake, so his death certainly was
not humane. For the relatives present, this was a most upsetting
experience. The committee, therefore, =A0 =A0 advises against the use of
zopiclone.

- 1 person used 6 tablets of Vesparax (containing 1200 mg barbiturates)
as a sleeping pill together with 60 mgs of =A0 =A0 midazolam. This
produced a long-lasting deep sleep without any muscular contractions.

- 2 persons used 3 tablets of Vesparax as a sleeping pill; death took
place without unpleasant side effects. The working group regards this as
risky because 3 tablets of Vesparax (containing 3 =D7 200 =3D 600 mg
barbiturate) are too little to provide a =A0long-lasting sleep. The use
of 6 tablets of Vesparax (=3D 1200 mg =A0 =A0 barbiturate) provides more
guarantee of a long-lasting sleep.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
- 2 persons used a large number (exact dose unknown) of temazepam.
=A0They died alone, so it is unknown whether side effects occured.
=A0Temazepam is not a long-acting benzodiazepine. Therefore, there is
some risk that its sleep-inducing effects fades away while the toxic
effects on the heart by chloroquine are not lethal =A0 yet.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

- 1 person used 4 grams of hydroxine as a sleeping pill - an
antihistaminic agent with a sedative effect. Antihistaminic drugs do not
guarantee a long-lasting and deep sleep, so one may wake up experiencing
the toxic effects of chloroquine, which =A0 =A0 means a cruel death.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

- 1 person: not known what sleeping pill was used.

SUMMARY

8 grams of chloroquine base are effective in causing death (11 grams of
the chloroquine salts or 12 grams of hydroxychloroquine). In many
countries chloroquine is sold in pharmacies and drugstores without
prescription. This makes chloroquine one of the easiest available lethal
medicines for use in a humane self-chosen death.

Use of a sleeping pill in a sufficient dose is essential to repress the
unpleasant effects that precede death. Barbiturates (1200 mg) as
sleeping pills work fast enough to provide a sufficiently deep and
long-lasting sleep. Barbiturates are, however, very hard to obtain.

The authors advise to use a long-acting benzodiazepine as well as a
fast-acting benzodiazepine.
testtimony
2010-08-04 12:15:43 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Could you let me know if 15 grams of Plaquenil will do the trick? I am
a little confused as I thought 12grams of Plaquenil
(hydroxychloroquine sulfate) was reliably lethal. I have already
started my antiemetics so I need to know fairly quickly. Thanks
See here :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/browse_thread/thread/8547ea56666807e0

My advise is still to not use it.
c***@aol.com
2010-08-04 15:33:18 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Could you let me know if 15 grams of Plaquenil will do the trick? I am
a little confused as I thought 12grams of Plaquenil
(hydroxychloroquine sulfate) was reliably lethal. I have already
started my antiemetics so I need to know fairly quickly. Thanks
See here :http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/browse_thread/thre...
My advise is still to not use it.
I am taking 6 grams of phenobartital and 450 mg of dormicum. Hopefully
it will work in combination I can't believe the GHSC is totally wrong.
California Psychopomp
2010-08-04 21:02:10 UTC
To: ***@aol.com

A few ounces of Alcohol with potentiate both the Phenobarbital and
Midazolam. You can also add OTC "Sleeping pills" which can be purchased
from local pharmacies to make your drug cocktail even more toxic. But
why not add Chloroquine? And don't forget to use antiemetics to help
prevent vomiting from occuring.

BTW: You might consider purchasing two "body bags" (two bags are more
airtight than one). Turn the bags inside-out. After you've ingested
your drug cocktail you could zip yourself into the bags. If the
cocktail doesn't end your life the lack of oxygen should.
c***@aol.com
I am taking 15 grams of plaquenil and motilium and zofran
testtimony
2010-08-05 03:23:35 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
I am taking 6 grams of phenobartital and 450 mg of dormicum. Hopefully
it will work in combination I can't believe the GHSC is totally wrong.
Don't hope anything, make rational decisions. The combination faith is
a frequent feeling but you should question it.
testtimony
2010-08-05 03:27:19 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
I am taking 15 grams of plaquenil and motilium and zofran
I suppose you already ordered with internet pharmacies. Why do you not
want to order some good chloroquine from one ? The problem would be
solved. I know a very legit source, just email me if interested.
testtimony
2010-08-05 03:33:24 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Post by c***@aol.com
Could you let me know if 15 grams of Plaquenil will do the trick? I am
a little confused as I thought 12grams of Plaquenil
(hydroxychloroquine sulfate) was reliably lethal. I have already
started my antiemetics so I need to know fairly quickly. Thanks
See here :http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/browse_thread/thre...
My advise is still to not use it.
I am taking 6 grams of phenobartital and 450 mg of dormicum. Hopefully
it will work in combination I can't believe the GHSC is totally wrong.
By the way, I remember now a dutch user told me this :

"i just got the newest updated version of the Chabot/Admiraal book
which was previously called "guide to a self-chosen humane death" or
something, but now it's called "way out" which is just by Chabot. it
mentions that there are very few reported succeeded cases with
hydroxychloroquine - just one that succeeded neatly and one that
succeeded only after 80 hours and they suspected dehydration.

there have been many (over 50) reported successful cases of suicide
with chloroquine phosphate and they recommend a dose of 17,5 grams of
it (phosphate not base). they also report 6 cases of people using 10
to 14 grams but they still succeeded (they dont report whether they
had complications so it can be assumed they didn't have problems with
it). they recommend 500mg of a long acting sleeping agent and 100mg of
a fast acting sleeping agent, the usual."
c***@aol.com
2010-08-06 16:10:09 UTC
Post by testtimony
Post by c***@aol.com
Post by c***@aol.com
[...]
I have had everything for quite a while and was under the impression
that Plaquenil would do the job. After researching on the web there
are cases where people have ctb with as little as 12g of Plaquenil.
There are not many references but why would GHSCD include
hydroxychloroquine as acceptable if it is not. These guys are in a
position to know? I am using about 25% more of everything for my
cocktail but have a timing problem.
testtimony
2010-08-07 00:20:39 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
I have had everything for quite a while and was under the impression
that Plaquenil would do the job. After researching on the web there
are cases where people have ctb with as little as 12g of Plaquenil.
There are not many references but why would GHSCD include
hydroxychloroquine as acceptable if it is not. These guys are in a
position to know? I am using about 25% more of everything for my
cocktail but have a timing problem.
A timing problem ? So you cannot wait 2 weeks for chloroquine
phosphate to come in the mail ? That would be your best option.
Plaquenil can work, but you take unecessary risks. It's up to you.