"Exit International" material on nembutal ?
sadman
2006-08-21 17:08:41 UTC
I think I have read somewhere that "Exit International", an Australian
euthanasia organization, provides its members with information on how
to buy nembutal in Mexico (for example a photo of a bottle of nembutal,
maps os Mexican cities and addresses / photos of shops selling the
stuff). Can anyone confirm this and tell me what it exactly contains ?
What would I have to do to receive this from "Exit International" ?
Will they send it to me immediately after I have become a member, or
would I have to be a member for several years or take part in one of
their "workshops" before I get this material ? Will they hand it out to
anyone interested or would I have to prove that I am of sound mind or
that I am suffering from a terminal disease or something like that ?

If anyone here is in the possession of this material and would like to
sell a copy to me, please email me:

***@hotmail.de
dudleybates
2006-08-21 21:01:48 UTC
Post by sadman
I think I have read somewhere that "Exit International", an Australian
euthanasia organization, provides its members with information on how
to buy nembutal in Mexico (for example a photo of a bottle of nembutal,
maps os Mexican cities and addresses / photos of shops selling the
stuff). Can anyone confirm this and tell me what it exactly contains ?
I can get the weblink for you. It's not exactly a map of mexican
cities ... it's Tijuana, photos of examples of veterinary supply stores
in Tijuana, and a photograph of a bottle of nembutal. Supposedly 10 g
would cost YOU $20.

I know TJ very well ... and there is NO WAY I would buy anything there
in bottles or not in blister packs. And if I did, I certainly wouldn't
put it in my body.

You could not get 10 g of pentobarbital for $20, not even in Mexico.
Pallas Palti Psychopomp
2006-08-21 22:15:57 UTC
According to a recent story I read, you can legally obtain a lethal
amount of liquid pentobarbital sodium (Nembutal) if you are dying of a
terminal illness and meet certain qualifications. The price? About
$1500.00!

Threre is a product called Pentosol that is used to put down dogs. It
is a liquid combination of pentobarbital sodium and a muscle-relaxer.
The price that a Vet would pay for a quantity that would kill several
people is under $50.00, but you'd need to have a prescription for it.
dudleybates
2006-08-22 00:39:53 UTC
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
According to a recent story I read, you can legally obtain a lethal
amount of liquid pentobarbital sodium (Nembutal) if you are dying of a
terminal illness and meet certain qualifications. The price? About
$1500.00!
Threre is a product called Pentosol that is used to put down dogs. It
is a liquid combination of pentobarbital sodium and a muscle-relaxer.
The price that a Vet would pay for a quantity that would kill several
people is under $50.00, but you'd need to have a prescription for it.
Here's the link:
http://bulletin.ninemsn.com.au/bulletin/site/articleIDs/80A5E21BFB57C76ECA25710A00082E85

"Let's have a closer look at the Mexico option. That's where a
70-year-old fit and healthy Melbourne business woman I spoke with last
week went to shore up her end-of-life options. "In this climate you
need to do something about it while you're well," she explains.
"I'm an organised person and so I decided to go to Tijuana and buy
myself some peace of mind just in case I get struck down by some
God-awful disease. I want control over the end of my life and I
certainly don't want to be dependent on the kindness of strangers."

"She can't be named because she doesn't want police searching her
house for the bottle of Nembutal that she smuggled back into Australia.
It is a Class 1 drug and so as well as breaking customs laws both here
and in the US, it is also illegal to possess it in Australia. Known as
the "green dream", it's the drug vets use to put down animals. It
was once prescribed as a sleeping pill to humans but was taken off the
market in 1998. It is the "holy grail" for those bent on suicide.
It is used at the Swiss clinic and was the drug Nitschke used in the NT
when voluntary euthanasia was legal.

"Hearing this rational and clearly healthy woman explain her drug run
into Mexico is sobering. "I flew to LA and stayed overnight at the
airport hotel," she says. "I'd pre-booked and paid for a shopping
tour into Tijuana so I was set to go when the tour bus picked me up at
8am the day after I landed.

"'The trip took about three hours and then we were let off to do our
shopping. I hired an English-speaking taxi driver and asked him to take
me to a veterinary supply shop. I had some photos of the kind of shops
I wanted and he drove for six minutes then pulled up outside a very
dodgy-looking pet shop on some back street. I went in, showed the
fellow behind the counter a photocopy of a picture of a bottle of
Nembutal and asked for it. The guy imitated going to sleep so he got my
drift immediately. He charged me $20 for the bottle; I checked the
seals were intact and then I left. I put the bottle in my make-up bag
and went on my way."' Her bag was X-rayed at the US-Mexican border
but nothing was detected. She was dropped back at her hotel by the tour
bus at 8pm. She shows me the Nembutal. It is still in its original
brown bottle with a red stopper. She has scraped the label off and
replaced it with her own. It reads "Nembutal - Poison". There's
just the right amount to kill her. "I deserve to have that bottle of
Nembutal because I am organised," she says."

* * *
Again ... I live an hour and a half out of TJ and have been there many
times. There are a number of things that don't jive with this story.
First ... there aren't many veterinarians in Mexico ... none at all
that I know of in Tijuana. I've never heard of nor seen a veterinary
supply store. I saw one pet store ONCE. Second, 95% of pharmacies
won't sell you ANY controlled substance without a prescription. Third,
price. There would have to be at LEAST a 200% mark-up. I do not
believe a mexican "veterinary pharmacist" would be able to obtain ten
grams of Nembutal for $10.

Also, American Customs agents are VERY strict about bringing
medications across from Mexico. I can't believe a metal seal on a
glass bottle wouldn't attract their attention on x-ray, though
anything's possible.

IF Nembutal was available in Mexico--especially TJ--don't you think
we'd know about it? Don't you think our pharmacy in San Isidro would
know about it?

And lastly ... even if all of the above is true about how the bottle
was acquired ... I give odds of less than 3% that the contents of that
bottle are nembutal. If she's lucky, it's water.

My opinion only, for what it's worth.
Pallas Palti Psychopomp
2006-08-22 08:45:46 UTC
Oh boy, can you just imagine her horror (if that story were actually
true) when she decides to use the Nembutal because she is fatally ill
and discovers that it was only a bottle of saline solution!?

I have read stories of people who go to Mexico only to find that some of
their purchases were not what they thought they'd be.

I suspect that the penalties for selling such highly controlled
substances such as Nembutal would be much higher than selling
Benzodiazepines and other such medications unlawfully.

You'd probably be far better off obtaining all of the medications
necessary for the "Darvon Cocktail" from online pharmacies. Not only
would you get what you pay for (since these medications are not highly
controlled and are inexpensive to make, so counterfeiting them is highly
unlikely) the worst that could happen is you lose some money if your
order is confiscated by Customs.

And there is the added benefit that these medications would probably
last longer than any liquid solution (I think) as long as you store them
properly.

Helen, subjectively speaking, do you think it would make any difference
if one were to use liquid Nembutal (with its awful fishy taste) or the
"Darvon Cocktail" (no taste if powdered and placed in Gelatin Capsules)?

They say that nobody survives the ingestion of 9 grams of a fast-acting
Barbiturate such as Nembutal. That it is guaranteed to be reliably
lethal as long as it isn't vomited out and you aren't medically rescued.

Would you say the "Darvon Cocktail" would be just as reliably lethal as
9 grams of a fast-acting Barbiturate?

Would both methods be equally painless?
dudleybates
2006-08-22 17:15:11 UTC
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
Oh boy, can you just imagine her horror (if that story were actually
true) when she decides to use the Nembutal because she is fatally ill
and discovers that it was only a bottle of saline solution!?
Yeah, no kidding.
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
I have read stories of people who go to Mexico only to find that some of
their purchases were not what they thought they'd be.
If it isn't in a blister pack, don't buy it. If a taxi driver on a
corner says want to buy some Vicodin, "I know a place?" ... don't buy
it (unless you want $100 worth of talcum powder).
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
I suspect that the penalties for selling such highly controlled
substances such as Nembutal would be much higher than selling
Benzodiazepines and other such medications unlawfully.
Yes, and the Tijuana police DO watch the pharmacies ... the pharmacists
will insist that you not exit carrying a bag. In fact many of them
will give you a plastic bag so you can "shell" whatever is in the
blister packs into the bag, which can be more easily stashed in a
pocket (the blister packs usually contain metal, which will set off the
metal detectors. And yes, I bought Xanax in TJ about 5 years ago).
The more controlled the substance, the less likely they will carry it,
and the price skyrockets. If you can find a pharmacy that sells real
Vicodin, it's $10 a pill (I don't use it or buy it ... just curious.)

If you get caught WITHIN TJ with controlled substances, you're headed
to a Mexican jail. If you get caught at the Border, it's American
Border Patrol or US Army. If you have a 30-40 Xanax or Darvon, you'll
probably be detained for a half hour and the pills taken away. If you
have enough to SELL, you're in trouble. If you had a 10g bottle of
Nembutal ... that's something I wouldn't want to contemplate.
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
You'd probably be far better off obtaining all of the medications
necessary for the "Darvon Cocktail" from online pharmacies. Not only
would you get what you pay for (since these medications are not highly
controlled and are inexpensive to make, so counterfeiting them is highly
unlikely) the worst that could happen is you lose some money if your
order is confiscated by Customs.
Totally agree.
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
And there is the added benefit that these medications would probably
last longer than any liquid solution (I think) as long as you store them
properly.
Well the solution is in a brown glass bottle to help prevent
degredation. As long as it stays sealed, it probably has a shelf life
of about 4 years. Pills might lose "some" potency but would last for
probably 10 years - after the expiration date you would have to
increase the dose to compensate for the potency. (Please note I am not
talking about ALL pills, only those involved in the cocktail. Some
pills become dangerous after expiration) Also, once you alter pills,
i.e. powder them and re-encapsulate them, they would lose potency more
quickly.
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
Helen, subjectively speaking, do you think it would make any difference
if one were to use liquid Nembutal (with its awful fishy taste) or the
"Darvon Cocktail" (no taste if powdered and placed in Gelatin Capsules)?
No.
Post by Pallas Palti Psychopomp
They say that nobody survives the ingestion of 9 grams of a fast-acting
Barbiturate such as Nembutal. That it is guaranteed to be reliably
lethal as long as it isn't vomited out and you aren't medically rescued.
Would you say the "Darvon Cocktail" would be just as reliably lethal as
9 grams of a fast-acting Barbiturate?
Yes. Though for myself I would use Darvon for 48 hours beforehand.
Yes.
celeste2
2006-08-22 11:20:16 UTC
Hi Helen
I don't know if you have been around but your friend dm abort his
suicide attemp half way sunkissed help him to change his mind. By the
way is it true that there are not side effects to the coccktail if you
are rescued.
dudleybates
2006-08-22 17:17:56 UTC
Post by celeste2
Hi Helen
I don't know if you have been around but your friend dm abort his
suicide attemp half way
BIG SURPRISE. And he is not a friend of mine.
No, it is not true.
celeste2
No, it is not true.
helraiser
2006-08-22 19:33:40 UTC
Post by dudleybates
Post by celeste2
By the
way is it true that there are not side effects to the coccktail if you
are rescued.
No, it is not true.
which side effect exaclty?i've heard that it wasn't a biggie but i
don't know the excact effect if rescued (except of course that your
heart will pump at 200mph/h and that you won't get to breath by
yourself for three weeks at least)
dudleybates
2006-08-23 02:20:32 UTC
Post by helraiser
Post by dudleybates
Post by celeste2
By the
way is it true that there are not side effects to the coccktail if you
are rescued.
No, it is not true.
which side effect exaclty?i've heard that it wasn't a biggie but i
don't know the excact effect if rescued (except of course that your
heart will pump at 200mph/h and that you won't get to breath by
yourself for three weeks at least)
There is no "side effect." There are "effects." You are taking
poison. P-O-I-S-O-N. A substance or combination of substances
designed to bring about your demise. MAXIMUM destruction.

I marvel at your phrase "I've heard that it wasn't a biggie ..." WHAT
isn't a "biggie?" Damage to your body?

Why on EARTH would you be considering this method if your plan includes
"possibly being found?" If this is your plan, STOP NOW!!!!

You want specifics? Okay. Propoxyphene HCl and its metabolite,
norpropoxyphene, are cardiotoxic. Which means "really, really bad for
the heart." For all of you who are thrilled that the cocktail "might"
not hurt the liver (yay!) ... why don't you do a google search on
dilated cardiomyopathy and see what living with that is like. Or heart
block. Or conduction delays. Or needing a pacemaker implanted. Or an
implanted defibrillator because your heart just stops every once in a
while. Boy those are fun ... walk into the wrong store and your
defibrillator is likely to go off on its own. WHAM! Woohoo! Fun
stuff! You think you're miserable now?

Okay, take away the propoxyphene, what have you got? A LOT of central
nervous system depressants. Which do things like ... say ... stop your
breathing. Maybe not all at once, usually in stops and starts. Just
how much not breathing can your brain take? Clue: Not a lot. Sure,
once you're found, you'll LIVE. Maybe you'll be on a respirator for a
few days, no biggie, right? Right. Just how much brain function are
you going to have for having cut off oxygen to your brain for that
period of time? How much loss is acceptable? Loss of your memory?
Permanent blindness? Stroke with loss of function of half of your
body? Having to learn to walk and talk and read all over again? Being
totally dependant on your family for the rest of your life? Is that an
"acceptable 'side effect?'"

And let's take one more look at that: "central nervous system."
Fucking around with the central nervous system isn't smart. Yes,
you're suppressing the central nervous system, but that doesn't mean
these drugs won't at the same time cause major damage to the nerves
themselves. Like shooting pain down your legs or arms. I can't
guarantee you that any of this WILL happen, but it COULD (and has, to
me).

And before you all compare notes and say that propox and phenobarb are
not toxic to the liver (hey, no biggie!), consider this. You're
considering taking a SHITLOAD of pills and alcohol. You're going to be
putting a HUGE strain on many organs including the GI tract, heart,
liver, and kidneys. One drug may not be hepatotoxic (toxic to the
liver) ... but any overdose of this size IS.

"No biggie?" "No side effects?"

THINK AGAIN. HARD!
dtb
2006-08-23 03:01:46 UTC
On 22 Aug 2006 19:20:32 -0700, "dudleybates"
<***@peoplepc.com> wrote:
Are you ready to get flamed?, lol, ive found that very few people
in this group can handle reality, i read it daily now, just to keep
myself entertained, its better than "Big Brother" or "Survivor", just
not as well scripted, but maybe some one who reads your post may take
a second look at their life
cardiomyopathy
celeste2
2006-08-23 13:20:22 UTC
he is not asking you thinking he is going to be found is that you might
be found and that thing of having to learn to walk again etc happend to
my neighbour so that is why the questions
cardiomyopathy
sunkissed
THINK AGAIN. HARD!
helraiser
2006-08-23 20:31:43 UTC
Post by sunkissed
Well said, Dudleybates.
Well even tough it "well" said" i found a bet of hostility in her
post...

Thanks dudley for the info and take a big breath,calm down and listen:
I was asking for info cuz if i gatta take that coktail i want to be
informed of everything.I'm always waiting for the "worst" story that is
why i ask.Yes i have made statament about that "no biggie" thing but if
it was so hard to think by myself don't you think i would be on asm in
the first place?No i think i would be as some pathetical person who
want to cut their FUCKING veins or throat.I really care about a lot of
thing i KNOW that life is precious,i KNOW that coktail ain't for SOS
and i ain't a stupid FUCK.Anyway thanks for the info.
dudleybates
2006-08-24 04:31:39 UTC
Post by helraiser
Post by sunkissed
Well said, Dudleybates.
Well even tough it "well" said" i found a bet of hostility in her
post...
tough shit.
<laugh> ... okay I'm listening. Well reading, anyway.
Post by helraiser
I was asking for info cuz if i gatta take that coktail i want to be
informed of everything.I'm always waiting for the "worst" story that is
why i ask.
yes, that is why you asked, and that is why I gave you an answer, a
very good answer. If you didn't like my answer, don't use it.
Post by helraiser
Yes i have made statament about that "no biggie" thing but if
it was so hard to think by myself don't you think i would be on asm in
the first place?
lol no comment.
Post by helraiser
No i think i would be as some pathetical person who
want to cut their FUCKING veins or throat.
point taken.
Post by helraiser
I really care about a lot of
thing i KNOW that life is precious,i KNOW that coktail ain't for SOS
and i ain't a stupid FUCK.
good to know.
Post by helraiser
Anyway thanks for the info.
you're welcome. Good luck to you.
helraiser
2006-08-24 19:01:54 UTC
Don't worry your answer was very good!thanks again : )